Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In which I sleep late because of the common cold.

Maybe I should take vitamins. At least this cold is just a sore throat, nothing that won't be cured by gargling peroxide (my dad's idea) and taking Aleve. I just hate to take vitamins! You can't have them on an empty stomach or nausea of the worst kind sets in. Maybe those gummy ones for kids... anyway while I was in bed contemplating the ceiling I thought of all of those spa towns that are so popular in Switzerland and decided that would be the destination for Wednesday Wish You Were Here.

The Spa town I chose is Baden, Switzerland. It has everything, hot sulfur springs, roman ruins, and a picturesque ruined castle!

(BTW I find all of the images for Wednesday Wish You Were Here on Flikr)

Song of the Day:


Gardenia - Mandy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment