Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So about my job...

I have what Douglas Coupland has called a Mcjob. Basically low-income, low-intelligence job. Anyway, I was working the other day and came up with a list of things I hate about the people that come into the store.

A very short list of things I hate about retail:

1. People who put money on the counter when my hand is held out for it.
2. People who walk past what they are looking for and then ask me where it is.
3. People who ask for a bag when all they have is a card
4. People who don’t read the fine print on coupons and signs, they hold important info.
5. People who spend hours in the store only to buy two items
6. People who return items after using them more than once.
7. People who don’t pay attention in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment