Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Remember me?! I'm the blogger that hasn't posted in 4 months!

Sadly video blogs did not work out. The camera that I have can only make 30 second videos, which is kinda annoying. So this lovely October morning sees me with a cup of coffee, text book beside me, sitting at the PC typing my little heart out. I'm in the middle of several projects, most of them for university. I'm writing a short story, reading lots of Jacobean drama and applying psychoanalytic theory to film. When I'm not doing any of that I'm surfing the internet or trying new recipes for stuffed french toast. Do I have an obsession? No i do not! (maybe)
Let me just say that you have not lived until you've had peanut butter and banana stuffed french toast! Today the recipe was for cheesy ham stuffed french toast. I substituted the ham with I'm not feeling the turkey.
In other news I found a new blog that might be ruling my life now. This is how it happened. I was googleing summaries of Epicene and the journey took me to Sparknotes where I saw something called Blogging Breaking Dawn. I had to pause for a minute and go Really?! Someone's blogging about this book?! Turns out it's a dude that has never read the series before. So I check it out and OMG it's AMAZING! And because I don't want to ruin it for you I'm just gonna post the link at the bottom and you can follow along for yourself. Start with the very first post, OK? He starts with Twilight and goes on through the series, and it's great!
You can trust me, I would never lead you astray (wink;P)
And that's all for now bloggers, I must now actually do the assignments for my classes.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment