Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

The end of two weeks of dieting

Congratulate me, I have just completed two weeks of dieting!!! I have celebrated by modifying my Slim-Fast intake; for the next two weeks I will be having TWO sensible meals instead of just one and replacing one meal with a Slim-Fast shake or bar. I began with breakfast this morning. The picture below shows a stuffed french toast recipe from Hungry Girl 1-2-3, called "overstuffed peanut butter 'n banana french toast". Yes, it is as delicious as it looks.
I'm feeling slightly discouraged on the exercise front, though. I read somewhere that it takes four weeks for you to noticed any change in your body and I'm trying  to keep that in mind but at the halfway point it's really frustrating.
  It didn't help that today my boss ordered Chinese food. I think I got something pretty healthy, chicken with Chinese veggies and steamed rice, but still I probably should have just not gotten anything and eaten the salad that I had packed.
  Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Maybe I'll try making a homemade taco salad....

No comments:

Post a Comment