Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SPRING!!!!

I am having one of those wonderful lazy spring days. I am determined to get a cheapo plastic table and chair for our deck so we can enjoy this amazing weather! I don't think there has been an ounce of humidity, it makes the trees and the sky so clear and crisp.

I am also super excited for the new Black Dagger Brotherhood novel that came out today! I rushed off as soon as I could this morning to buy it. Now I'm trying to decide when to start reading it. I want to take my time so that I don't miss anything but this week is going to be pretty hectic and I feel like it's too late to try and start it today :(

Speaking of books, I've been looking at my bookshelves lately and I think it's time for another purge. Namely, I think I need to get rid of the remainder of my collection of Dirty Romance Novels. Some of them I haven't updated in a while, and frankly I'm just now interested in them anymore. I started rereading Jane Austen which somehow led me to read Ernest Hemingway which somehow led me to read Ayn Rand. Now the only series I seem to keep up with is J.R. Ward's series.

No comments:

Post a Comment