Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Because Pinterest is my Crack....

  I found this post on pinterest that gives instructions on how to modge podge glitter onto ANYTHING!!!! So of course I had to try it.

I found some cheap votive globes at Walmart, perfect for storing hair elastics and bobby pins, then I poured some glitter in each.




I then mixed the glitter with modge podge and swirled it around the glass covering the inside completely with the mixture.

After being dried overnight upside down this was the finished product. 


Some changes I'll make for next time: instead of swirling the mixture around I'll first coat the inside with Modge Podge then sprinkle the glitter. That way I won't have that strange dripping pattern as it dries.

Thanks for looking! 
Glitter to the People!



No comments:

Post a Comment