Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

We'll call this a "next year" resolution...

     When I was 12 my family took a trip to England. It was an amazing trip, we stayed with friends most of the time and got to see some out of the way places because of it. The other great thing was going in November and being able to skip the touristy crowds.
      We always said we'd go back someday but here we are thirteen years later and no closer to that trip. So I have decided that, end of the world or no, next October/ November will find me in the U.K. And because, I really want to chronicle my year long journey towards that small island, in the next few weeks I will be coming up with another blog that will do just that. I will be talking about all of the little steps involved in this trip from passport to plane ticket, itinerary and finally take off. THEN, I hope to actually chronicle my stay on that same blog!! I'm so excited/ nervous I don't even know what to do about it!

So stay tuned and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment