Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to Technicolor!

The idea of living in technicolor started in middle school with my best friend. We were watching West Side Story, and the Jets and the Sharks were dancing around the streets of New York and Maria was singing and my friend turned to me and said, "I wish life really was in technicolor, then people really would walk around breaking out into song and dance." While that seemed pretty good at the time, now I see living in Technicolor more as living vividly, intensely, not wasting a moment. Like the Technicolor coloring in all of the color movies from the 30's to the 50's ish.
So be prepared for some strange and unusual things. Allow yourself to be swept up in the twister and taken to Oz, let yourself fall down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. The ride is sure to be Fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Hokay...so...here I am...commenting on meine schwester's blog. We are deep characters, oui? Oui. I think so. :)

    ReplyDelete