Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Books

My addiction is books. No... really... it's kinda bad. I stay up late reading, read in class... if I could read at the dinner table I would.
Lately my genre of choice is Paranormal romance. I've read almost all of the Dark Hunter series, the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward and I've read three of Christine Feehan's Carpathian novels.
Now I know what your thinking... that all of those series books are the same. But not so. Especially the Black Dagger series. Ward does a great job of making each book unique, as does Sherrilyn Kenyon. However, I have to say that I'm slightly disappointed in Feehan's Carpathian novels. While her writing is delightful, I find the situation of each of the books to be the same, with no great difference between stories.
*sigh* Oh well, the search continues for another series to start on. Maybe I'll try changing genres now that I've read most of my favorite authors books...

No comments:

Post a Comment