Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

So... Anarchy

OK... I hate politics. There is not a single side I agree with. Democrats, Republicans I hate them all. Oh and I am sick to death of hearing about Obama. OK he's the president, I respect that, but... NEWSFLASH PEOPLE... he's only human.
Now that I have that out of the way, let's talk about Anarchy.
I searched the fountain of all knowlege, Wikipedia, and found several definitions.
1)Absence of government; a state of lawlessness due to the absence or inefficiency of the supreme power; political
2)A social state in which there is no governing person or group of persons, but each individual has absolute liberty, without the implication of disorder.
There are also many more forms of anarchy than you are led to believe. For example, there is a form of anarchism called free-market anrchism that defines itself as "the private allocation of force, without central control". In other words, as an individual, you are incouraged to have your own business and protect yourself by using private institutions as opposed to government enforced ones.
This is my favorite political phliosophy. Everyone has the opportunity to accomplish their goals without government burocracy in the way.

check out http://www.anarchy.net/anarchy/anarchy_manifesto/

No comments:

Post a Comment