Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I don't even know what happened!

I don't know what happened! I think my subconscious decided I needed a break from the blogging world.

Anyway, I'm very excited because as the summer approaches so do the releases of some new books in my favorite series.

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris March 31 (yes, I know it's today)














Dead and Gone
Charlaine Harris May 5















Ashes of Midnight Lara Adrian May 26
















Lover Avenged J.R. Ward April 28!!!!! (this one I am UBER excited about)















Skin Trade Laurell K. Hamilton June 2















Rapture Jaquelyn Frank June 30
















So you can see, once the end of April hits, I'll have a book come out every two weeks that I want to read!! It's almost embarrassing, the way most of them are romances. Oh well, don't judge!!!


song of the day:


Ballad for Dead Friends - Dashboard Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment