Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In a world of magic...

So I think I'm in the process of going off of romance novels. I've started reading The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. It is SO amazing. The characters are so real and complex; the storyline is the perfect epic.

The story begins in a land called Westland, where a man named Richard is looking for a clue as to who killed his father. While on his search he saves a woman named Khalahn. She is from the Midlands, a land of magic, looking for the wizard who put up the magical boundaries between the Westland, Midlands and D'hara. She needs him in order to defeat the tyrant Panis Rahl. He is the evil emperor of D'hara and wants to conquer the Midlands and the Westland. Both Richard and Khalahn must journey through the Midlands in order to find a way to defeat Panis Rahl.

I have also bought the first book in The Sword of Shannara series which I plan on reading when I finish The Sword of Truth series.

I'll let you know how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment