Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

OK for next years resolutions

I know everyone makes New Years resolutions and no one keeps them. Maybe it's because they always want to start new things or something that they won't enjoy so much. Well for my New Years resolutions I will not be doing any of that, I will be continuing some things and getting more of others and hopefully by next year I will be able to say that I kept all of my resolutions!

1) I want to have read Les Miserable by December 31 of next year.
2) I want to eat more green (not the gummy sweet variety)
3) I will retake Math Modeling and maintain my semester average of 3.0
4) I will blog more!!
5) Always stay true to myself

There, that wasn't so bad.
And as a constant reminder to myself of my promises I have bought a promise ring! I hope that this will be the start of a great tradition for myself!

On a side note: the year passed so quickly!!! It feels like just yesterday my mom, sister and I explored Marietta Cemetery on Christmas day, I can't believe a year has passed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment