Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wow... so that 5am thing?

Not as bad as I thought. This week sees me getting up extra early tues-sat. I have to be at work at 7 which means a 5am wake up call. The good thing is that I get off at 2 and the time passes really quickly.
And I have done so much reading! It feels so delicious! I have polished off one of my reading stacks so far. I am having trouble keeping myself from ordering on Amazon though, my goal is to get through two stacks before ordering any more... We'll see how long that lasts.
Oh! and I checked Suzanne Brockman's website and saw that another Troubleshooter's novel is coming out next January! I'm so excited, she is such an amazing writer and so nice!
hm... I've started going to Scottish country dancing classes, they are so much fun! and really a workout. I love the music and when everyone knows the dance it is so amazing to watch, I think they all look like ripples of water.
And besides reading I have other exciting plans for the summer... but more on that later, a 5 am wake up means early to bed.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment